Charity Worker in Africa

Default How do I insert a row & have the existing formulas apply to new ce

I have a table which has a column that uses a formula. When I insert a new
row in the middle of the table, Excel inserts a blank cell into the column
with formulas, rather than keeping the formula that applies to the adjacent
rows.

How do I insert a row and keep the column with a formula so it applies to
that new row?
JR

Click on a row number to highlight the entire row, then right click and
select "copy". While still highlighted, right click on the same row number
and click "insert copied cells". Excel will automatically adjust the
formulas for the new row, unless the formulas are locked with dollar signs
(eg =$A$2 will always reference cell A2, no matter what).