Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Show 2 different work sheets side by side

I would like to see 2 different work sheets, each from a different program
side by side. Example a work sheet from Excel and a work sheet from a
program within our company's server, or Microsoft Word. Is this possilble ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Open both files then right click the windows taskbar and choose view
windows side by side

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,