-   -   Show 2 different work sheets side by side (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/217332-show-2-different-work-sheets-side-side.html)

need help

Show 2 different work sheets side by side

I would like to see 2 different work sheets, each from a different program
side by side. Example a work sheet from Excel and a work sheet from a
program within our company's server, or Microsoft Word. Is this possilble ?

Simon Lloyd[_78_]

Show 2 different work sheets side by side

Open both files then right click the windows taskbar and choose view
windows side by side

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=52912

Gord Dibben

Show 2 different work sheets side by side

WindowNew

WindowArrangeVertical

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP