Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dr Sanjay

Default 'Compare side by side' for work sheets

In one spreadsheet I have got 2 worksheets. I wish to compare the contents of
the two worksheets in an easy fashion, without having to flick from one to
the other. I know that you can go to 'Windows | Compare Side by Side with...'
to compare 2 spreadsheets because the two get cascaded on the screen for easy
viewing.

Is there a way to do the same thing but with worksheets??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rae Drysdale

To view multiple sheets, click New Window on the Window menu. Switch to the
new window, and then click a sheet you want to view. Repeat for each sheet
you want to view.

On the Window menu, click Arrange.
Under Arrange, click the option you want.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Dr Sanjay" wrote:

In one spreadsheet I have got 2 worksheets. I wish to compare the contents of
the two worksheets in an easy fashion, without having to flick from one to
the other. I know that you can go to 'Windows | Compare Side by Side with...'
to compare 2 spreadsheets because the two get cascaded on the screen for easy
viewing.

Is there a way to do the same thing but with worksheets??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

If this is something you have to do frequently, you might consider Jim
Cone's fine commercial Add-in called XL Companion, which is what I use for
comparisons. It will list all the differences you choose. It's available
at

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3