Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default transfering only specific data between worksheets

hi, I need to take information from 1 worksheet to another, I ONLY need the
information that contains the letters FC but I need every row and column to
transfer to another spreasheet in the same book how is this possible? thank
you
--
Tbarbee708
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A bit clearer explanation with before/after examples would preclude guess
work.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Tbarbee708" wrote in message
hi, I need to take information from 1 worksheet to another, I ONLY need
the
information that contains the letters FC but I need every row and column
transfer to another spreasheet in the same book how is this possible?
thank
you
--
Tbarbee708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

was not sure if you received my other feed back but what I am asking is i
have worksheet 1 & worksheet 2 if there is anything typed in column
E(workbook1) no matter what line, that it transfers over to workbook 2 and
all the information that goes with this wheter it be E2 or E222 that whatever
is in A theu N on that same line (2 or 222)fill in also in work book 2 I hope
you can help
--
Tbarbee708