Heatherbelle89

Default Transfering and totalling corresponding data to other worksheets

Hi everyone, hoping someone can help me... I have set up worksheets to the
first is the copy i send off to get the order the second is what the customer
orders off me. Its for a party plan type arrangement and therefore there are
often like 20 orders on the second sheet. I would like the data i enter on
the second sheet to automatically be totalled and entered on the
corresponding cell in the first worksheet. I can do that but because the
there are about 20 customer orders its taking forever to enter the formulas.
Im just a little bit above complete novice with excel hehe and have been
using ='Price List'!I1195+'Price List'!I1261 to do this... Should I? Is there
another formula to use? Help.........................Please!
--
Heather

falgun

hi
i can say i have the similar problems,i have three worksheet with data
and i want to add a new worksheet but taking into consideration only
the sums.

please can u help me

faldeen

--