Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Change from american date entry format

I have a spreadsheet with a column for the date, I have formatted the date to
NZ format (8 jan 09 or 8/1/09) , but i have to enter the data onto the sheet
in US format (1/8/09).

How can i change the format for the data being entered, so that when i enter
8/1/09 i don't get 1 Aug 09 all the time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The format of the date entered in Excel doesn't depend on excel, it
depends on the International settings of the computer.

In the control panel look for the Regional and Language Options, you
can customize there the formats

I hope this helps

Gabriela Cerra
http://excel.gabrielacerra.com/