Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Creating Spreadsheets

I need to create a spreadsheet to track tithes for our church. I need to
list names and addresses (for mailing labels) and the weekending dates for
one full year, then the check number (or the word "cash"), then the amount.
I need to enter formulas to calculate monthly and yearly totals by person.
What is the easiest way to set it up?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This can be done, and probably has been done in Excel many times, but
you're reinventing the wheel.

If you need all that in ONE place including mailing labels, wouldn't an
already configured piece of software be a better solution right out of
the gate? That way you START in the right place.

Here's a guy that gives out 100% free working copies of his Church
Tithe software, asking only that you register it and pay something
appropriate once you opt to keep it:

'ChurchWare.com' (http://www.churchware.com/)

Google for others, but this should get you going MUCH faster than
building this up from the ground in Excel and having to constantly be
editing/maintaining/expanding a spreadsheet, when what you REALLY want
from the get-go is a database.

--
JBeaucaire
JBeaucaire's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=73

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you so much - this will be a GREAT help. We are a start-up church and
financially just getting our wings, so this is something that will save our
treasurer a LOT ot time and then we can remunerate a bit later for the
software!