Kristi7121

Default creating spreadsheets and workbooks

Does anyone have any example worksheets from the body shop business or any
that are used with a form that I can just type the information in a form and
it willl put it in the worksheet for me?
Gordon

Kristi7121 wrote:
Does anyone have any example worksheets from the body shop business or any
that are used with a form that I can just type the information in a form and
it willl put it in the worksheet for me?

Ummm depends what information you want to enter!
Kristi7121

Hi GOrdon I am very new to this so help me out here ok. Here is a sample of
what I am doing if you can look at it and help me figure out a way to make it
work better I 'd greatly appreciate it. Let me see how do I attach a file
here?
Well I cant figure that out so maybe you can email me and i will send you a
copy???? THanks Kristi @ Ground Zero Auto Bodymy email is

"Gordon" wrote:

Kristi7121 wrote:
Does anyone have any example worksheets from the body shop business or any
that are used with a form that I can just type the information in a form and
it willl put it in the worksheet for me?

Ummm depends what information you want to enter!

Gordon

Kristi7121 wrote:
Hi GOrdon I am very new to this so help me out here ok. Here is a sample of
what I am doing if you can look at it and help me figure out a way to make it
work better I 'd greatly appreciate it. Let me see how do I attach a file
here?
Well I cant figure that out so maybe you can email me and i will send you a
copy???? THanks Kristi @ Ground Zero Auto Bodymy email is

Remove the "invalid"to email me.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director