COVENTRY

Default Creating a linked spread sheet

i would like to set up a wkst that allow me to link the common heading from
another sheet and tranfer the info attached to heading to the new wkst.

I.E. every month my sales report pivots my sales report and list a qty for
each mth. Lets say, I have a specific chart that I have created that I would
like to have the info from my sales report automatically forward to the new
wkst. What funtion would I use, & how would I set it up?