Shams

Default Copying linked cell references.

Folks,
I will appreciate some help in the following scenario:

I an populating a worksheet with revenues from another worksheet (same
workbook). So, for example, Sheet 1 is the new worksheet and Sheet 2 is the
source worksheet. Let's say that the first cell I link from Sheet 2 has the
following reference: Sheet2!C2. I will, therefore, have a series of links
from Sheet 2 in Sheet 1. So, the values 90, 80, 100,250 (down Column A in
Sheet 1) will have linked references of Sheet2!C2, C3, C4 and so on....

I am trying to copy as values the links themselves. Am I able to do that?
For example, you can do a =cell("address", reference type) and it will return
the absolute value of your range for your active worksheet. I can then
copy/paste it as values. Is there something similar I can do for my linked
data in Sheet 1? A simple cell(address) returns only the reference in Sheet
1. I want to be able to return in Sheet 1 the original reference in Sheet 2.

I tried a couple of things in Sheet 1 - Formula Auditing to display the
formula within the cell in Sheet 1. I tried to make the formulas visible
from Options and then try to copy'paste as values. None of them worked. I
have about 100 rows of linked data in Sheet 1.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shams.