Elaine

Default Copy GetPivotData Outside Report

I create the getpivotdata outside the report and when I copy the formula, the
cell reference in the getpivotdata function is not relative.

How do I copy the getpivotdata function with the relative cell reference?
--
Thank you... Elaine
Debra Dalgleish

There are instructions here for adding the Generate GetPivotData button
to a toolbar, and toggling the feature on and off:

Elaine wrote:
I create the getpivotdata outside the report and when I copy the formula, the
cell reference in the getpivotdata function is not relative.

How do I copy the getpivotdata function with the relative cell reference?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Elaine

Debra,

When I create the GetPivotData function with the Generate GetPivotData
feature turned on and I trend the function it does not update the cell
reference from the PivotTable Report.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you again for your help.

Elaine