ujusts

Default How do I create a push report in Excel?

Using Excel on Windows XP Professional. Offices report quarterly on
compliance of certain tasks. My manager wants a report showing who has
reported, who hasn't reported, the quarter and date of compliance. At this
time I am adding the offices as they report, but the report is getting
lengthy. I need a report showing each office on one line only that can be
updated as they report each quarter. I am by no means an Excel expert, so
help shouldn't be too technical.
JulieD

Hi

not sure what you're really after here but i'ld set it up somewhat like this
1....Office.........Date Reported.....Quarter............Date Complied

and then use data / filter / autofilter to filter the sheet to show only the
current quarter for printing purposes

Cheers
JulieD