Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot table sort

I have sales, Margin by customers for 2 years and also a column showing the
diffrence in Margin between 2 years. I want to sort the column showing the
difference either descending or acsending. Unfortunately the results are not
showing correctly. Is it achievable? My column is showing "Year" and the row
is showing "Customers" with data "Sales", ""Margin" and "Diffrence in margin
bet 2 years".
Thanks