Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Pivot table sort

There's no reason I can see why it can't be done. What happens when you try
to sort the 'Margin Difference' column?

Regards,
Fred.

"Krish" wrote in message
I have sales, Margin by customers for 2 years and also a column showing the
diffrence in Margin between 2 years. I want to sort the column showing the
difference either descending or acsending. Unfortunately the results are
not
showing correctly. Is it achievable? My column is showing "Year" and the
row
is showing "Customers" with data "Sales", ""Margin" and "Diffrence in
margin
bet 2 years".
Thanks