Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Mac Auto-filter

I am trying to use auto-filter to select 20 Separate values on a sheet. I
know this can be done on a PC but can anyone tell me the best way to do this
on a MAC? Maybe a bunch of macros?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

If I understand your question you want to be able to pick 20 different items
at the same time from an auto filter? If that is the case the answer is you
can't do that on the PC, except in Excel 2007. So which version of the Mac
Excel are you using, I will check if it can be done in 2008?

Regardless of whether you can do it with AutoFilter you can do it with
Advanced Filter - create a criteria area which includes the title of the
column you want to filter on and the 20 items listed below it that you want
to filter out.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire