Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RAZ RAZ is offline

Default Saving in xls format

Hi,
I have a Reset Button on my worksheet, which uses macro or VB.
Do I need to save the file in different format for this button (macro) to
work?
Is there any way I can save it as usual xls (97-2003) format and this button
to work?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Raz

Not understand what you want but take a look here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/saveas.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm