Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tia Tia is offline

Default drop down box

I know how to create a drop down box using data validation, however I'm
having a problem finding out answers to two questions I have.

1. If in the drop down box list the selection you want is not there, is
there some way to be able to type what you want?

2. Is there a way for the drop down arrow to show up on the worksheet if
you're not in the designated cell?

Thanks,
Tia