-   -   drop down box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/210998-drop-down-box.html)

Tia

drop down box

I know how to create a drop down box using data validation, however I'm
having a problem finding out answers to two questions I have.

1. If in the drop down box list the selection you want is not there, is
there some way to be able to type what you want?

2. Is there a way for the drop down arrow to show up on the worksheet if
you're not in the designated cell?

Thanks,
Tia

Corey

drop down box

Try using a ComboBox from the Control Toolbox menu

Corey....