Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hiding formula if cel reference is blank

I'm making a worksheet that I need to appear neat. If the referenced cells
have not been entered yet, I do not want the $0 to show in the formula (or
result) cells.
My formula is =IF(C5-C4)=0,"",(C5-C4) Otherwise, if cells C4 and C5 do not
have figures in them yet then leave the result cell blank, not $0.

Thanks for you help. I've read all the similar posts but mine is much
simplier than the others so I hesitated to ask.

Carol

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=IF(COUNT(C4:C5)<2,"",C5-C4)