Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Find suppliers

Hi

I have a sheet from our trasporter and in column E there is multible
suppliers, but
one transporter
I need to find witch supplier the transporter transport from.
Column E
Supplier
E2 Mini
E5 Spa
E8 ITR
E11 SRL
E14 Fast
E17 INI

and it goes on to row 1600

There can be many rows with supplier mini but I want each supplier listed
only once, even if its in many rows in E

Is this possible??

Rock

--
Just a regular user
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You're not getting a response because you question is not clear. Where are
the transporters? What do you want the output to look like, please show us.
What's happening between E2 and E5?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Rockbear" wrote:

Hi

I have a sheet from our trasporter and in column E there is multible
suppliers, but
one transporter
I need to find witch supplier the transporter transport from.
Column E
Supplier
E2 Mini
E5 Spa
E8 ITR
E11 SRL
E14 Fast
E17 INI

and it goes on to row 1600

There can be many rows with supplier mini but I want each supplier listed
only once, even if its in many rows in E

Is this possible??

Rock

--
Just a regular user

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

HI
I have one sheet from each of the transporters

E3 has adress of the supplier
E4 has country of the supplier

I used remove duplicates, and got the list of suppliers, copied it and
clicked the regret button, that worked fine, but not very stylish :)

--
Just a regular user

"Rockbear" wrote:

Hi

I have a sheet from our trasporter and in column E there is multible
suppliers, but
one transporter
I need to find witch supplier the transporter transport from.
Column E
Supplier
E2 Mini
E5 Spa
E8 ITR
E11 SRL
E14 Fast
E17 INI

and it goes on to row 1600

There can be many rows with supplier mini but I want each supplier listed
only once, even if its in many rows in E

Is this possible??

Rock

--
Just a regular user

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You need to reword this for us to get a clearer picture. We have no idea
what 'trasporter' refers to.
Please try your question again as we do wish to help
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Rockbear" wrote in message
Hi

I have a sheet from our trasporter and in column E there is multible
suppliers, but
one transporter
I need to find witch supplier the transporter transport from.
Column E
Supplier
E2 Mini
E5 Spa
E8 ITR
E11 SRL
E14 Fast
E17 INI

and it goes on to row 1600

There can be many rows with supplier mini but I want each supplier listed
only once, even if its in many rows in E

Is this possible??

Rock

--
Just a regular user

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The transporter is the truckdriver companies, the one who hauls the goods
from the suppliers to us.

Question 1:
Is it possible to delete E3 and E4, E6 and E7,E9 and E10,E12 and 13, 15 and
16, 18 and 20, an so on, they are all adresses, and has no value for me. Is
it possible to say IF value in column A is 0 (zero) delete row? because in
all adress lines are the column A not used

Question 2:
I am trying ti get it to say COUNTIF(E:E,N2 AND K:K<100)
IF the E:E finds the value of N2, and the number in K:K is less than 100 it
should count all under 100 if the supplier is N2.
BUT i get all that are less than 100 KG, not only from this supplier in N2

The same with 101 t0 300 COUNTIF(E:E,N2 AND K:K100 and K:K<300)
BUT i get all that are between 101 to 300 KG, not only from this supplier in
N2

Question 3:

=SUMIF((E:E,N2,K:K) (then I get all the weight from this supplier)
=SUMIF((E:E,N2 AND K:K<100)
BUT I get all the weights less than 100 KG, not only from this supplier in N2

Sum all numbers from 0 to 100 in K:K if N2 are found in E:E
=SUMIF(E:E,NR AND K:K100 and K:K<300)
SUM all numbers between 101 and 300 if N2 are found in E:E
BUT I get all the weights between 100 KG and 300 KG, not only from this
supplier in N2

Its really difficult to explaine, but if I could sort out question 1, I can
use filter and count and sum it, manually

Thanks for trying, have tried most, sumproduct do not work in 2003, and
tried also

In the VBIDE (Alt-F11) and in the immediate window and typed :
Activecell.Formula = "=SUMPRODUCT(--(E2:E200=N2),--(K2:K200<100)"

Rock
Just a regular user