Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Suppliers Excel Sheets

I have several locations need deliver products.
I must build a list of my locations? (Excel 2003)
Delivery Title, Location Name, Address, District, City, State, Country
And ask suppliers to deliver.

I use Excel 2003
Supplier Name, Address, Web, Phone, Product Name, Price, Weight (kg),
Deliver or not, Extra Deliver Charge.

But they say, €œYou must tell us where to deliver the products you buy! We
only deliver them to the nearest location of our offices.€ So I tell them the
locations they need to deliver. They reply to me, for each specific location
I need to go to specific shop. So I need use Excel 2003 to build another
sheet? Delivery Title, Location Name, Address, District, City, State,
Country, Nearest Shop Name, Nearest Shop Name address, Nearest Shop Name Web,
Nearest Shop Name Phone. And for specific product!
So I must build 3 sheets?

Best use Excel 2003, or Access 2003, or SQL Server 2000?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You could three worksheets within a single workbook. Because each supplier
will deliver to the office nearest to them, first build a table with a row
for each supplier and a column for each of your offices:

office1 office2 office3
Supplier1 x
Supplier2 x
Supplier3 x

The second table will have the supplier info:

Supplier Name, Address, Web, Phone, Product Name, Price, Weight (kg),
Deliver or not, Extra Deliver Charge

The third table just has the address info for each of your offices

So when you buy from a supplier, enter it in table 2. Then lookup the
proper shipping address in table 1. Then give the supplier the information
from table 3

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200728