Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hah hah is offline

Default Function changed

I accidently deleted a row and now my functions have changed in my worksheet.
I need them to continue to balance depending on debits and credits I enter
each day . . . they do somehow have the correct balance at the totals, but I
lost the balance in each column for each entry made.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Have your IT department restore the old version, or get your backup copy.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire