-   -   Function changed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/209719-function-changed.html)

hah

Function changed

I accidently deleted a row and now my functions have changed in my worksheet.
I need them to continue to balance depending on debits and credits I enter
each day . . . they do somehow have the correct balance at the totals, but I
lost the balance in each column for each entry made.

ShaneDevenshire

Function changed

Hi,

Have your IT department restore the old version, or get your backup copy.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"hah" wrote:

I accidently deleted a row and now my functions have changed in my worksheet.
I need them to continue to balance depending on debits and credits I enter
each day . . . they do somehow have the correct balance at the totals, but I
lost the balance in each column for each entry made.

Teethless mama

Function changed

Edit Undo Typing