Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do you calculate a running balance in multiple worksheets?

calculate a running total on multiple worksheets
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

more details needed. running total on each sheet?

Pete

"strawberryangel83" wrote in
message ...
calculate a running total on multiple worksheets

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ok. I have done 3 worksheets with formulas in them. My boss now wants me to
have it to where there is a master worksheet, with the others conjoined to it.

the main worksheet will be the master account with the total of all expense
accounts. the others are for other workers and their expense accounts, which
they all add up to the totals on the main sheet.

i hope i did not confuse you!

"Pete_UK" wrote:

more details needed. running total on each sheet?

Pete

"strawberryangel83" wrote in
message ...
calculate a running total on multiple worksheets

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You may want to read up on the Data Consolidate feature.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Pete_UK" wrote:

more details needed. running total on each sheet?

Pete

"strawberryangel83" wrote
in
message ...
calculate a running total on multiple worksheets

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You have answers at your other post.

Pete

"Pete_UK" wrote:
more details needed. running total on each sheet?

Pete

"strawberryangel83" wrote in
calculate a running total on multiple worksheets- Hide quoted text -