Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default 2007 and running balance across worksheets

I want a running balance or account that spans accross successive worksheets.
One worksheet per day. So, that at the end of all the worksheets I have a
total of all the values.

(Think how your multipage phone bill tallies the total for each page at the
bottom of each page. Then on the last page it tells you the overall
cumulative total. )

To make things more interesting...The cell that carries the page balance may
not always be in the same cell. Say F29

Does Excel 2007 bring relief to this issue? I've been using 2003 version.