Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CHANGE COLOUR(CELL) FOR MANY DATES IF ARE SMALLER THAN ONE DATE

A HAVE A TABLE WITH MANY DATES AND I WANT TO CHANGE COLOUR CELL IF DATES ARE
SMALLER OR BIGGER THAN ONE DATE

EXAMPLE:
DATES
12.02.2006
12.03.2008
12.02.2010
13.12.2011
28.07.2003
+.................

AND REFERENCE DATE IS 01.11.2008
CELLS WITH DATE SMALLER THAN 01.11.2009 ---RED
AND CELLS WITH DATE BIGGER THAN 01.11.2009--- BLUE

MANY THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

For me since these were not dates (because of the period symbol), I replaces
all periods to / with Ctrl+h. This converted all the values to dates.
Then, I just used condition fomratting. While on the cell value is option,
I selected "less than" 11/01/2009. Then I clicked on Add and selected
"greater than" 11/01/2009. Select the format for each of these conditions
by clicking on the Format button.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"SACKYROF" wrote in message
A HAVE A TABLE WITH MANY DATES AND I WANT TO CHANGE COLOUR CELL IF DATES
ARE
SMALLER OR BIGGER THAN ONE DATE

EXAMPLE:
DATES
12.02.2006
12.03.2008
12.02.2010
13.12.2011
28.07.2003

AND REFERENCE DATE IS 01.11.2008
CELLS WITH DATE SMALLER THAN 01.11.2009 ---RED
AND CELLS WITH DATE BIGGER THAN 01.11.2009--- BLUE

MANY THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CHANGE COLOUR(CELL) FOR MANY DATES IF ARE SMALLER THAN ONE DAT

many thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
works !!!!

"Ashish Mathur" a scris: