Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default past date cell colour change

Hi
I want to use excel to keep training records
what I need is names along the top then a list down the left of details of
training also a row showing renewal after ?? months
so I can enter the date they completed training in the box under there name

ok so far

but how can I get this cell to turn red and display needs training once the
date trained goes past the renewal time i.e. 12 months

any help or pointing in the right direction would be great

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Bob already posted the solution at your other post:
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#due
(I'm only repeating it because I don't know which one you will revisit...)

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy