Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
flasherr flasherr is offline

Default past date cell colour change

o bugger I got a bit confused and deleted the other

what did it say

thanks

"ryguy7272" wrote in message
Bob already posted the solution at your other post:
http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#due
(I'm only repeating it because I don't know which one you will revisit...)

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"flasherr" wrote:

Hi
I want to use excel to keep training records
what I need is names along the top then a list down the left of details
of
training also a row showing renewal after ?? months
so I can enter the date they completed training in the box under there
name

ok so far

but how can I get this cell to turn red and display needs training once
the
date trained goes past the renewal time i.e. 12 months

any help or pointing in the right direction would be great

Thanks