Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is anyone else have problems with this web site tonight?

Hi Folks,

My message says it all. I have been kicked out repeatedly, how about the
rest of you?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Seems ok here, Shane
(2:15 pm, GMT+8)
--
Max
Singapore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Google's been screwed up for days - i'm just seeing this post for the
first time on Tuesday, October 28th at 12:41pm (ET).
susan