-   -   Is anyone else have problems with this web site tonight? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/208011-anyone-else-have-problems-web-site-tonight.html)

ShaneDevenshire

Is anyone else have problems with this web site tonight?

Hi Folks,

My message says it all. I have been kicked out repeatedly, how about the
rest of you?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

Max

Is anyone else have problems with this web site tonight?

Seems ok here, Shane
(2:15 pm, GMT+8)
--
Max
Singapore

Sheeloo[_3_]

Is anyone else have problems with this web site tonight?

I got the message 'Service temporarilty unavailable' about 5 minutes back...

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

Hi Folks,

My message says it all. I have been kicked out repeatedly, how about the
rest of you?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

Susan

Is anyone else have problems with this web site tonight?

Google's been screwed up for days - i'm just seeing this post for the
first time on Tuesday, October 28th at 12:41pm (ET).
susan