Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Files on Toolbar

Hi, does anyone know if I can put certain excel files onto the toolbar for
easy access instead of having them all open at one time.
Thanks,
Helen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Oct 23, 8:37*am, cravingmad
wrote:
Hi, does anyone know if I can put certain excel files onto the toolbar for
easy access instead of having them all open at one time.
Thanks,
Helen

Right-Click on the Start button and pick Properties. Go to the Taskbar
tab and turn on Quick-Launch if it isn't already.

Go into My Computer and find the file. ALT-drag it to the Quick-Launch
area.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you Spiky
Helen