Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data from worksheet to worksheet.

I have a summary worksheet that has formulas. I have copied this form
multiple times. The forms are individual specific data that is calced on that
sheet.
I then average the sheet.
Included on all of the sheets is a list of numbered rows that has as many
rows as there are sheets.
I will place the sheets calcs on the row per that numbered sheet.*****I then
would like to transfer the data from the specific rows specific to that sheet
to the main summary sheet.
Where these numbers will be calculated to go into the final formulas.
How can this be accomplish in that how can I create a route for thes numbers
to transfer.