Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default taking certian data from worksheet one to worksheet 2

I am trying to have a program that will have 12 work sheets, Jan- Dec,
That I input a commision report on. I need to be able to take any
amount that has not been paid and copy that to the next month. I have
the 12 work sheets set up to show + numbers as owed and - numbers as
paid. I need to know how to copy only the + numbers over to the next
sheet. Any help would be wonderful.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Assuming all data would be continually input in a master sheet: X, here's a
non-array formulas play which can autocopy the desired results to the
correct month-year sheet as X is continually updated ..

A sample implementation (nicely rendered with full construct details) is
available at:
http://www.savefile.com/files/61647
AutoCopy data over to monthly sheet positives only.xls
--
Max
Singapore
ups.com...