Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rawblyn

Default Using a Worksheet Form to add data to a separate worksheet databas

I'm looking for any advice on how to use a worksheet form to populate rows in
a separate worksheet database. In Excel 2002 there was a handy add-in called
Template Wizard with Data Tracking however my company is now using Excel 2003
and I can't seem to find the add-in. Does anyone know how to build this
functionality without the add-in. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
--
Rawblyn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

If you search Google and you search Google Groups
"Template wizard with data tracking"
you will find more information, but as to location try:

---
HTH,

"Rawblyn" wrote in message ...
I'm looking for any advice on how to use a worksheet form to populate rows in
a separate worksheet database. In Excel 2002 there was a handy add-in called
Template Wizard with Data Tracking however my company is now using Excel 2003
and I can't seem to find the add-in. Does anyone know how to build this
functionality without the add-in. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
--
Rawblyn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rawblyn

Default Using a Worksheet Form to add data to a separate worksheet dat

Thanks for the assist David. The google search led to the solution.
Thanks again.
--
Rawblyn

"Rawblyn" wrote in message ...
I'm looking for any advice on how to use a worksheet form to populate rows in
a separate worksheet database. In Excel 2002 there was a handy add-in called
Template Wizard with Data Tracking however my company is now using Excel 2003
and I can't seem to find the add-in. Does anyone know how to build this
functionality without the add-in. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
--
Rawblyn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

Hi Rawblyn,
Glad you found your answer, I missed that last sentence that you were actually
looking to replace it rather than download it and make it work, Another reason
to Google things first. yourself to find the answer you really want.

"Rawblyn" wrote...
Thanks for the assist David. The google search led to the solution.