Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Copying formulae

Hi
Any help?
I have formulae in column A4
A1
A2
A3
A4
In sheet1 and I want to copy it to sheet2 in column A3
Every time I should change the numbers of rows to match the A3
Any idea how I cam manage this since I want to copy this formulae up
to 200 times
Thanks in Advance
Jam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is your formula referencing 'absolute' or 'relative' values? In certain
respects it may not matter. If you enter it correctly in sheet 2, cell A3, by
grabbing the bottom right hand corner of cell A3 (when the cursor turns into
a cross), you should just be able to drag it down (this will copy it), for
all of the rows it is required.
--
Martin

" wrote:

Hi
Any help?
I have formulae in column A4
A1
A2
A3
A4
In sheet1 and I want to copy it to sheet2 in column A3
Every time I should change the numbers of rows to match the A3
Any idea how I cam manage this since I want to copy this formulae up
to 200 times
Thanks in Advance
Jam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Martin
May be I am not clear
The formula is in A4, A8, A12, etc... in sheet1
I want to copy it in A3, a6, A9, etc...in sheet2
If I drag in sheet2 the result in A3 will not match giving 0 when it
should give something else
Thanks in Advance
Jam

" wrote:

Hi
Any help?
I have formulae in column A4
A1
A2
A3
A4
In sheet1 and I want to copy it to sheet2 in column A3
Every time I should change the numbers of rows to match the A3
Any idea how I cam manage this since I want to copy this formulae up
to 200 times
Thanks in Advance
Jam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

So I take it there is a line of data in the Sheet 1 calculations that is not
required in sheet 2???

Please give me an example of what A4, A8 etc. have ,and what A3 should have.
--
Martin

" wrote:

Hi
Any help?
I have formulae in column A4
A1
A2
A3
A4
In sheet1 and I want to copy it to sheet2 in column A3
Every time I should change the numbers of rows to match the A3
Any idea how I cam manage this since I want to copy this formulae up
to 200 times
Thanks in Advance
Jam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

" wrote:

Hi
Any help?
I have formulae in column A4
A1
A2
A3
A4
In sheet1 and I want to copy it to sheet2 in column A3
Every time I should change the numbers of rows to match the A3
Any idea how I cam manage this since I want to copy this formulae up
to 200 times
Thanks in Advance
Jam- Hide quoted text -

This is in AN11 cells in sheet work1
IF(AND(ISNUMBER(AF11);AG11=TRUE);"No";IF(AND(ISNUM BER(AF11);AG11=FALSE);AM11))
I want to copy the result to the other sheet called names, so I wrote
that in AJ10 in sheet names should be the same results
Work1!AN11
This should be for AJ13 in Sheet names to be as AN15 in sheet work1
Is there any idea
Thanks in advance
Jam