Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Martin Panter Martin Panter is offline

Default Copying formulae

So I take it there is a line of data in the Sheet 1 calculations that is not
required in sheet 2???

Please give me an example of what A4, A8 etc. have ,and what A3 should have.
--
Martin

" wrote:

Hi Martin
May be I am not clear
The formula is in A4, A8, A12, etc... in sheet1
I want to copy it in A3, a6, A9, etc...in sheet2
If I drag in sheet2 the result in A3 will not match giving 0 when it
should give something else
Thanks in Advance
Jam

Martin Panter wrote:
Is your formula referencing 'absolute' or 'relative' values? In certain
respects it may not matter. If you enter it correctly in sheet 2, cell A3, by
grabbing the bottom right hand corner of cell A3 (when the cursor turns into
a cross), you should just be able to drag it down (this will copy it), for
all of the rows it is required.
--
Martin

" wrote:

Hi
Any help?
I have formulae in column A4
A1
A2
A3
A4
In sheet1 and I want to copy it to sheet2 in column A3
Every time I should change the numbers of rows to match the A3
Any idea how I cam manage this since I want to copy this formulae up
to 200 times
Thanks in Advance
Jam