Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copying formulae

How do I copy a column of formulae as text to a new worksheet?
--
roger finch
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy the formula in the f(x) box at the top of the worksheet. Select the
cell the use CNTL - C. go to 2nd worksheet select the cell where you want to
pastt the formula and click in f(X) box and type Cntl - V.

"roger finch" wrote:

How do I copy a column of formulae as text to a new worksheet?
--
roger finch

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Roger

One way.
Select your column of formulae
Ctrl+H to invoke Find and Replace
Find =
Replace #
Replace All
Copy your formulae and paste to new sheet.
Do a Find and Replace of # with = on both sheets.
--
Regards
Roger Govier