Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Show the contet of a cell in another cell

Can anyone tell me, how to do, if I want show the content of a cell in
another cell by clicking on the first cell?

Fx. I click on cell A2, and when I do that it is automatically shown in for
instance cell D2.

Best regards BM.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not sure what you want..

If you type
=D2 in cell B2
then B2 will always show the value in B2.

If you want it to show only when you click on B2 then you need to write a
macro...
--
Always provide your feedback so that others know whether the solution worked
or problem still persists ...

"Showing the content of a cell in another" wrote:

Can anyone tell me, how to do, if I want show the content of a cell in
another cell by clicking on the first cell?

Fx. I click on cell A2, and when I do that it is automatically shown in for
instance cell D2.

Best regards BM.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi BM,

Right click on work sheet tab , and write down following code in
worksheet selection change event.

Range("D2") = ActiveCell.Value

Regards

Harshawardhan Shastri

"Showing the content of a cell in another" wrote:

Can anyone tell me, how to do, if I want show the content of a cell in
another cell by clicking on the first cell?

Fx. I click on cell A2, and when I do that it is automatically shown in for
instance cell D2.

Best regards BM.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

In cell D2 type =CELL("Contents")
when you press Enter you will get an error, enter it anyway. Close any
warning screens.

Click any cell with something in it and press F9.

If you don't want to press F9 you can add the following code to your sheet:

ActiveSheet.Calculate

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire