Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Show the contet of a cell in another cell

Hi,

In cell D2 type =CELL("Contents")
when you press Enter you will get an error, enter it anyway. Close any
warning screens.

Click any cell with something in it and press F9.

If you don't want to press F9 you can add the following code to your sheet:

ActiveSheet.Calculate

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Showing the content of a cell in another" wrote:

Can anyone tell me, how to do, if I want show the content of a cell in
another cell by clicking on the first cell?

Fx. I click on cell A2, and when I do that it is automatically shown in for
instance cell D2.

Best regards BM.