cwilliams

Default Automate copy command?

I'm processing a large data file from which I want to extract blocks of data
by means of a template, this is only the first of many data files. I've used
the vlookup command to match start and end timestamps and to return an index
number that cooresponds to the start and end row numbers. How can I automate
the copying of the blocks of data into a new sheet (or file)?