Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Corrupt files windows xp

I downloaded a trial version of windows 2007. After expiration I removed the
program. Had to reload windows xp and am now having problems with my Excel
program. Excel is printing vertical lines in a zig-zag pattern that shifts
about every third line. Is there any way that I can fix this problem? I have
tried to remake one of the spread sheets but vertical the lines are still
wavy.
Thank you for any help you can offer.
Sherry
(sunnydazy)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"sunnydazy" wrote in message
I downloaded a trial version of windows 2007. After expiration I removed
the
program. Had to reload windows xp and am now having problems with my Excel
program. Excel is printing vertical lines in a zig-zag pattern that shifts
about every third line. Is there any way that I can fix this problem? I
have
tried to remake one of the spread sheets but vertical the lines are still
wavy.
Thank you for any help you can offer.
Sherry
(sunnydazy)

Maybe try reinstalling your printer driver.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There is no such OS as Windows 2007.

What exactly did you download as a trial that expired and caused you to
reload Windows XP?

Or did you mean Office 2007 and Office XP?

See the reply from Stephen about printer driver.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP