Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do you wrap text in Excel?

I am trying to use Excel 2007, and I cannot get the colum to format for
alignment = wrap text. If anyone knows how to get this to format properly,
please let me know. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LPS LPS is offline

If you are using Excel 2000, position the Insertion Point in the required
cell and try: Format | Cells | Alignment Tab | Check the box "Wrap Text" |
Click the OK button. You can drag the cell's column divider to make the cell
as wide as you need it to be.
--
LPS

"mlt51907" wrote:

I am trying to use Excel 2007, and I cannot get the colum to format for
alignment = wrap text. If anyone knows how to get this to format properly,
please let me know. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this (should work in all versions of Excel I would think)... select the
column or columns you want to format, right-click the selection and choose
"Format Cells" from the popup menu that appears... you will see the standard
Format Cells dialog box... just click the Alignment tab and click the "Wrap
Text" check box.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)