Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Compute using information from two different worksheets !

Hi,
I have one worksheet with total no. of prints, month and building wise, and
I have another worksheet with head count also month and building wise. I need
to compute on a new worksheet the Prints per head, month and building wise,
by computing total/head count.
Please can you give me a simple formula to be able to do that.

I need the reply ASAP !

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy/Paste all data onto one sheet and use a Pivot Table.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm

Regards,
Ryan---

--