Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default gathering information from many worksheets

One of my users has a spreadsheet that has many worksheets inserted into it.
Each worksheet represents a user, and in the worksheet it has information
about training and when it was performed and when they need to get retrained
for a particular 'operation'.

I have have been asked to some how get the information of when the user
needs to be retrained and put it in another worksheet or some how set up a
marco (which i am not familiar with doing) to run say for the month of April
who needs to get retrained and for what 'operation' .

what this user wants done is something where she can go in and say ok in
April I need user1, user4, user 7 etc go to this training and User2, User3,
etc go to this training.

Is there a way in Excel that this can be done. or is this something that
Access would be better for this situation?

Thank you.

--
Thank you,