Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Rolling figure to a cell

I am trying to calculate a rolling figure to a cell by updating a spread
sheet on a weekly basis. I want to input data on a dated row and get the
formula to take this away from the previous dated reading and calculate to a
single cell.
--
Brenton
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Your question is not clear. Please post an example as well

Ashsih Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Brenton" wrote in message
I am trying to calculate a rolling figure to a cell by updating a spread
sheet on a weekly basis. I want to input data on a dated row and get the
formula to take this away from the previous dated reading and calculate to
single cell.
--
Brenton

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions