Werner Rohrmoser

Default save external link values

Hi,

I've searched some books, the usergroups and the Microsoft Excel pages,
but I couldn't find an exact explanation, what's the effect of this option.
There is no difference in bahaviour when I open a workbook, which is linked
to another workbook, no matter if I update the links or not.
Tha linked data are always available.

Best Regards
Werner