Alan

Default Cannot save external link values?

Hi,

I have links in an excel worksheet to another spreadsheet and everytime I
hit save I am told that it "Cannot save external link values". I cannot
refresh the link without having the spreadsheet I am linked to open,
otherwise my result is a list of N/A's.

I am running Office 2003 on XP and have installed the service patches.

I have a brand new laptop so memory is not an issue.

Any suggestions??

Alan