Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default View Locked Cells?

Is there a way to show which cells have been locked without having to check
each cell? I have a very large spreadsheet with multiple worksheets. There
are only a few areas within each worksheet that are not locked so the user
can input information. The rest of each worksheet is locked and shows various
calculations. I need to make sure that the locekd cells are indeed 'locked'.