Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BWA BWA is offline

Default Trying to calculate end date using order date and lead time variab

I am trying to create a worksheet to calculate the amount of time and dates
we have to use on product orders. What I am trying to do is make it possible
to enter an order date in one cell. Then have a cell for the amount of time
its going to take to get the product in and then in the third cell have a
formula to calculate the date we can expect to receive the product. Does
this make sense?

Basically lets say in A1 I enter 8/15/08
Then in A2 I want to enter 8 Weeks
Then in A3 I want to have previous 2 cells added to produce a date 8 weeks
out from 8/15/08.

So far I can only get it to caluculate 8 days, not weeks. Is this even
possible. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I am trying to find the formula to do something similar. I want to calculate
a date 15 years AFTER the date in a cell, then apply conditional formatting
to show that the product has expired... ??